I was up most of the night with diarrhea and gas pains. I don't know if it was something that I ate or if it was the Victoza (diarrhea is listed as one of the side effects). I tend to think it was something that I ate because I have been taking Victoza for all most two months and I do think I would stat to see side effects now.
Anyhow, I going out for a walk to see if that will settle my stomach and get some exercise. It is just about 70 out up here at the cottage in New Hampshire and I want to get out before it gets too warm and humid.
Anyhow, I going out for a walk to see if that will settle my stomach and get some exercise. It is just about 70 out up here at the cottage in New Hampshire and I want to get out before it gets too warm and humid.
No comments:
Post a Comment