I just took my after lunch blood sugar reading and it was 175!
I looked at the labels of the food I ate for lunch and they were 0, 2 & 2 carbs and the roll was 10 carbs... what the heck, why is the reading so high? Then I remembered that I didn't take my Victoza today, I guess the stuff really works.
Update 9:30pm
My Blood Sugar level is still high 163 2 hours after dinner. Hmm.... what's going on here? I'll see what it is in the morning.
I looked at the labels of the food I ate for lunch and they were 0, 2 & 2 carbs and the roll was 10 carbs... what the heck, why is the reading so high? Then I remembered that I didn't take my Victoza today, I guess the stuff really works.
Update 9:30pm
My Blood Sugar level is still high 163 2 hours after dinner. Hmm.... what's going on here? I'll see what it is in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment