It has been one week since I tapered off the insulin that I was taking, now all I’m taking is 1.8 mg of Victoza once a day. My endo wanted me report back to her with my blood sugar readings for the week and they have been pretty good except for the pizza and salad with creamy Caesar dressing last Tuesday and chicken sandwich with fries on Wednesday night.
| Blood Sugar | |||
| Date | Morning | Lunch | Dinner |
| 4/16/12 | 82 | 125 | 105 |
| 4/17/12 | 96 | 117 | 145 |
| 4/18/12 | 87 | 116 | 165 |
| 4/19/12 | 102 | 142 | 89 |
| 4/20/12 | 88 | 93 | 100 |
| 4/21/12 | 85 | 126 | 91 |
| 4/22/12 | 87 | 118 | 126 |
Hopefully someday I can also stop taking Victoza. I would also like to see if I can stop taking my meds for Triglycerides, now that I have been a good girl and stopped having a lot of sugar in my diet. I haven’t had a can of soda since mid-January or sweets.
No comments:
Post a Comment