As I mentioned before one of the side effects of diabetes is constipation and the doctors want me to have a colonoscopy to make sure it is only cause by the diabetes. So that means I’ll have the test done tomorrow morning bright and early at 6:30AM, which means I have to start the prep now. So let the fun begin!!!!
The test itself is nothing at all, I sleep through the first one I had, it is the preparation that is (pardon the pun) shity. I have to begin taking the laxatives this evening and that means I won’t get any sleep tonight. They want the test done first thing in the morning because of being diabetic; I guess they want to get it over with early so that my blood sugar will not go too low.
I have to drink one 8oz. glass of the stuff every 15 minutes until I finish 2 liters of the laxative starting at 5:00PM. Then finish the second 2 liters at 1:30AM.
Cheers!
The test itself is nothing at all, I sleep through the first one I had, it is the preparation that is (pardon the pun) shity. I have to begin taking the laxatives this evening and that means I won’t get any sleep tonight. They want the test done first thing in the morning because of being diabetic; I guess they want to get it over with early so that my blood sugar will not go too low.
I have to drink one 8oz. glass of the stuff every 15 minutes until I finish 2 liters of the laxative starting at 5:00PM. Then finish the second 2 liters at 1:30AM.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment