FBG = 90
2 hrs after breakfast = 90: 1 orange, 1 egg scrambled, 1 Italians sweet sausage, 1 slice of cinnamon toast with Land of Lake Butter with Canola oil and black coffee.
2 hrs after lunch = 117: grilled ham & cheese with a tomato and a slice of onion, ¼ cup of cherries and a glass of unsweetened lemonade (1/2 of a lemon with 8 oz of water).
2 hrs after dinner = 117: chicken parmigiana, 1 oz of spaghetti with sauce, a salad with Good Season’s Zesty Italian package mix (I increase the vinegar and water, and decrease the oil) and black ice coffee.
My first measurement on my blood glucose meter was back on January 18 and it was 469, I’ve come a long ways since then. I was taking 1.8mg of Victoza, but this week I started backing off on the directions of my endo to 1.2mg and starting tomorrow I decrease the dosage again to 0.6mg and see how that is for a week. If I’m lucky, by the following week, I will be off of all diabetes medication.
2 hrs after breakfast = 90: 1 orange, 1 egg scrambled, 1 Italians sweet sausage, 1 slice of cinnamon toast with Land of Lake Butter with Canola oil and black coffee.
2 hrs after lunch = 117: grilled ham & cheese with a tomato and a slice of onion, ¼ cup of cherries and a glass of unsweetened lemonade (1/2 of a lemon with 8 oz of water).
2 hrs after dinner = 117: chicken parmigiana, 1 oz of spaghetti with sauce, a salad with Good Season’s Zesty Italian package mix (I increase the vinegar and water, and decrease the oil) and black ice coffee.
My first measurement on my blood glucose meter was back on January 18 and it was 469, I’ve come a long ways since then. I was taking 1.8mg of Victoza, but this week I started backing off on the directions of my endo to 1.2mg and starting tomorrow I decrease the dosage again to 0.6mg and see how that is for a week. If I’m lucky, by the following week, I will be off of all diabetes medication.
No comments:
Post a Comment