Saturday, June 9, 2012

Depressed

I am depressed, this chronic constipation is getting me down.

It has been going on since December and I have it to look forward to it for the rest of my life. The pain, the frustration of constantly fighting to try to have a bowel movement. Day in, day out.

The doctor said, "Eat prunes!" All they do it just make it a little easier to go, but it is still is a half hour battle trying to go. And when I do manage to go, it is only a few "rabbit turds" and I have to repeat the process all over again a couple of hours latter.

Stool softeners are out... the package say not to use if you have kidney disease. The same goes for an enema.

I just want to curl up into a ball and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment