My toes have been tingling for quite some time now and I didn't put 2 and 2 together until right now.
I probably have neuropathy or nerve damage in my toes.
So counting the damage that diabetes has done to me...
My Kidneys - CKD Stage 3
My Bowels - Constipation because of nerve damage (I had to call the GI doctor today because of it)
My Eye Sight - It came back to where I was originally
My Feet - Burning sensation in my toes from nerve damage.
My BG is now under control but the damage is already done.
What else can go wrong?
I probably have neuropathy or nerve damage in my toes.
So counting the damage that diabetes has done to me...
My Kidneys - CKD Stage 3
My Bowels - Constipation because of nerve damage (I had to call the GI doctor today because of it)
My Eye Sight - It came back to where I was originally
My Feet - Burning sensation in my toes from nerve damage.
My BG is now under control but the damage is already done.
What else can go wrong?
No comments:
Post a Comment