Thursday, July 5, 2012

So Far It Is Going Good

I have been reducing my Victoza on the consul of my endo and my readings have been very good except for two readings. Yesterday at the 4thof July party my reading was 100 two hours after dinner.
Victoza = 1.2mg
Date Fasting After Breakfast After Lunch After Dinner
6/23/12 93 108 112
6/24/12 96 116
6/25/12 89 98 144
6/26/12 69 124 108
6/27/12 90 126 89
6/28/12 84 153 95
6/29/12 90 109 117 117
Victoza = 0.6mg
6/30/12 87 110 121 93
7/1/12 91 125 106 123
7/2/12 88 117 107 121
7/3/12 85 93 113 106
7/4/12 95 120 100
7/5/12 100 104 89

The 153 reading was from when I went out to lunch at a restaurant and afterward I decided that I wanted more data point so I added an after breakfast reading.

As you can see except for a couple of readings that have been pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment