An article on ABC News website list the 10 warning signs of diabetes, I wish I knew them.
Increased urination, excessive thirst - Check
Weight loss - Check
Hunger - Check
Skin problems - Check
Slow healing - Check
Yeast infections - Check
Fatigue and irritability - Check
Blurry vision - Check
Tingling or numbness - Check
Blood tests - Check
I didn't know the warning signs and I rationalized the symptoms.
The pharmacy changed the brand of one of my prescriptions and the label said, "may cause excessive urination" so I thought that must have been the cause.
I was trying to lose weight: Wow I don't understand what the big deal about dieting, it is easy.
The were just snacks and since I was losing weight I must not be over eating
It was winter and I normally have dry itchy skin
I never really noticed that, but in hind sigh;, yeah some scratches took longer to heal.
I didn't know that yeast infections was a sign of diabetes and I didn't know I had a fungal infections until my dermatologist told me.
Yeah I was extremely tired and that was what brought me to go to the doctor, I didn't even want to get out of bed and make my meals.
My vision changed so slowly I didn't noticed the change, but I noticed the rapid change when I brought my BG levels back to normal.
Tingling or numbness was also a slow process that I wasn't aware of until I brought my BG and then it was like my feet were on fire.
When I went to the doctor's to find out why I was so tired and my annual physical my FBG was almost 500!
Increased urination, excessive thirst - Check
Weight loss - Check
Hunger - Check
Skin problems - Check
Slow healing - Check
Yeast infections - Check
Fatigue and irritability - Check
Blurry vision - Check
Tingling or numbness - Check
Blood tests - Check
I didn't know the warning signs and I rationalized the symptoms.
The pharmacy changed the brand of one of my prescriptions and the label said, "may cause excessive urination" so I thought that must have been the cause.
I was trying to lose weight: Wow I don't understand what the big deal about dieting, it is easy.
The were just snacks and since I was losing weight I must not be over eating
It was winter and I normally have dry itchy skin
I never really noticed that, but in hind sigh;, yeah some scratches took longer to heal.
I didn't know that yeast infections was a sign of diabetes and I didn't know I had a fungal infections until my dermatologist told me.
Yeah I was extremely tired and that was what brought me to go to the doctor, I didn't even want to get out of bed and make my meals.
My vision changed so slowly I didn't noticed the change, but I noticed the rapid change when I brought my BG levels back to normal.
Tingling or numbness was also a slow process that I wasn't aware of until I brought my BG and then it was like my feet were on fire.
When I went to the doctor's to find out why I was so tired and my annual physical my FBG was almost 500!
No comments:
Post a Comment