If you read my blog, especial my early posts, you will know that my diabetes damaged my digestive track causing me to be constipated a lot (nerve damage). What helped was Activia but I had to have eat it about 3 times a day and that was about 450 extra calories every day and I didn't like the aftertaste of the low cal yogurt.
Then one day I saw an ad for a probiotic and it mentioned that it helped the digestion tack. Hmm...
So I started taking them and it has helped, I am going much more regularly and there is no calories with taking them, so that is a big plus.
Then one day I saw an ad for a probiotic and it mentioned that it helped the digestion tack. Hmm...
So I started taking them and it has helped, I am going much more regularly and there is no calories with taking them, so that is a big plus.
No comments:
Post a Comment