1. New England Clam Chowder. The flour in it just sends off the scale. I tried a cup of it one and my reading 2 hours later was over 250. So now I have Rhode Island Clam Chowder which is just the broth, clams, onions and potatoes.
2. Apple cider, not apple juice but real fresh squeezed cider. Oh how I miss it! I am going to try an experiment tomorrow because I miss apple cider so much, I going to measure my BG just before having 4 oz and then 1 hour and 2 hours afterward to see how much of a bump it does to my BG.
3. Blueberry Pancakes, it is not the pancake so much but the maple syrup. I once tried making pancakes that were only 20 carbs (about one pancake) and having only 10 carbs which is like only a teaspoon of syrup. I just wasn't worth it.
2. Apple cider, not apple juice but real fresh squeezed cider. Oh how I miss it! I am going to try an experiment tomorrow because I miss apple cider so much, I going to measure my BG just before having 4 oz and then 1 hour and 2 hours afterward to see how much of a bump it does to my BG.
3. Blueberry Pancakes, it is not the pancake so much but the maple syrup. I once tried making pancakes that were only 20 carbs (about one pancake) and having only 10 carbs which is like only a teaspoon of syrup. I just wasn't worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment