I just came back from my endo and she said that my diabetes is in remission, my A1C has been in the normal range for 6 mo.
A1C (Glycohemoglobin)= 4.7 (2/23/12 = 10.6, 5/10/12 = 5.1)
Cholesterol = 185
HDL = 47.0
LDL Calc = 105
Triglyceride = 164 (I've been off of Tricor (The Triglyceride meds) since early July)
Risk Factor = 4
She also said that I don't have to test my BG any more, but I said that I want to do it at least in the morning and before and after foods that I haven't eaten before.
A1C (Glycohemoglobin)= 4.7 (2/23/12 = 10.6, 5/10/12 = 5.1)
Cholesterol = 185
HDL = 47.0
LDL Calc = 105
Triglyceride = 164 (I've been off of Tricor (The Triglyceride meds) since early July)
Risk Factor = 4
She also said that I don't have to test my BG any more, but I said that I want to do it at least in the morning and before and after foods that I haven't eaten before.
No comments:
Post a Comment