Saturday, October 13, 2012

An Experiment

I tried an experiment for dinner, I had fried clam strips. My after lunch reading was 83 so I thought it was a good time to see how I tolerate fried clam strips.

I didn't do too good on New England clam chowder, when I tried that. I had a big spike afterward, so that is out from now on. Maybe I'll try Rhode Island clam chowder, it has no cream or flour

Earlier this week I went out to dinner with some friends to celebrate my birthday. I had mozzarella sticks, a little bit of bread dipped in oil, chicken al forno, two glasses of wine,and for dessert I split a Tiramisu and a decafe coffee. I figured what the heck it is my birthday and I don't want to count carbs.

So my reading 2 hours after dinner was 136, I hope that I do about the same tonight with the clams.

Update: My 2 hr reading after dinner didn't go good, it was 145.

No comments:

Post a Comment