Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More Thoughts On Last Monday's Doctor's Appointment

As I wrote before when I went for the lab work the lab technician took 6 tubes of blood and I also had to give a 6 oz. urine sample. At my appointment with my doctor, he went down the results of the tests and it was basically a list of what I didn't have. No infection, no blockage, no communicable diseases, no cysts, no cancer, no problem with my bladder or ducts and about ten other "nos."

But he said what ever it is, my kidneys are getting better. However, if it doesn't improve by February he want to run another series of test, including a biopsy to find out when is going on with my kidneys.

My BG numbers are still good, below 100 in the morning and below 120 2 hours after a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment