I had supper at Bertucci's last night, a friend is moving to Florida and we took her out to dinner. I said “screw it” I’m not going to watch my carbs tonight, I want to celebrate the good news at the doctor’s office and also I wanted to have a good last meals with my friend before she moved out of state (She invited us down to Florida when the snow starts flying). So I had a glass of wine, I ate a roll that I dipped in olive oil and for dinner I had Sautéed Chicken Piccata, “Fresh lemon, capers, white wine, Romano cheese and fresh herbs atop tender breaded chicken served over spaghetti” (105 carbs), but I didn’t eat all the pasta, only about a third of it. When I got home 2 hours later, I dutifully measured my BG and I was ready for numbers in the 150 ranges… it was 118!
No comments:
Post a Comment