Wednesday, February 19, 2014

For Some Reason...

For some reason my FBG has been climbing, yesterday my reading was 114 and this morning's reading was 103. And for breakfast yesterday I had bacon and eggs with a slice of toast, for lunch a salad with oil and vinegar dressing, and for dinner stir fried chicken over 1oz of rice (20 carbs). My snack was cheese and I had no desert after dinner. Two hours after dinner my reading was 126.

Over the past week or more my readings have been slowly working their way up. My normal FBG reading used to be in the 80s and now they are in the 90s and now they seem to be pushing 100!

Today I had an orange for breakfast as well as the eggs and sausage.

I just hope that it is not my pancreas going south.

No comments:

Post a Comment