Well nothing much to report. My BG is under control and I had my ultrasound on my kidneys a couple of weeks ago. I am going for the blood test this week that the Nephrologist ordered.
Every once in a while I get a spike in my BG for what seems like no reason. The other night I had Lobster Bisque and two hours later my BG was 131 and the next day I finished up the rest of it and my BG was 154. Both days I had about 1 1/2 cups of the bisque and a salad with oil & vinegar... go figure. My only thoughts are that it is the accuracy of the meter or contamination of the sensor or contamination on my finger.
Every once in a while I get a spike in my BG for what seems like no reason. The other night I had Lobster Bisque and two hours later my BG was 131 and the next day I finished up the rest of it and my BG was 154. Both days I had about 1 1/2 cups of the bisque and a salad with oil & vinegar... go figure. My only thoughts are that it is the accuracy of the meter or contamination of the sensor or contamination on my finger.
No comments:
Post a Comment